© Markus 2008
- The settings of controllers allow the user to get a maximum performance from all types of brushless motors.
- Instant throttle response and accuracy of acceleration is especially important qualities for 3D flying.
- Smooth, comfortable and safe helicopter rotor speed.
- Excellent governor modes for any type of helicopter.
- Rotor RPM is accurately maintained during extreme 3D flying when flight loads will decrease the battery voltage.
- The five settings of brake type that allows minimal time to stop motors rotation.
- Ability to use pistol style surface vehicle transmitter, for example; an installation on a boat.
- There are many settings of controllers.
- Programmable change of rotation direction.
- Support of all types battery packs and watch over their minimal voltage.
- Auto shut down motor when signal is lost or radio interference becomes severe.
- Audible and LED signal.
- Choice of switching on-off built in starting melody or loading of the users starting melody.
- Alarm notifies of signal lose.
- Switching of the built in or editing/loading of a user's throttle curves.
- Convenient navigation at viewing and change of settings of controller by means of the transmitter.
- Returning to defaults settings.
You may change the settings of Markus SL10 controller with your transmitter and receiver or with the Markus USB-cable (sold separately) and your PC. There are more programmable options available when using the Markus USB-cable; such as loading of the users starting melody or editing/loading of a user's throttle curves. Programming the controller using a PC will make the process of setting parameters easier and clearer. When using Markus USB-cable you will be able to have access to the latest software updates as they become available!
The Markus SL User Guide
Programmable settings and software for v0.12